The Consumer Goods division is a distributor and agent for some of the world’s most well-loved brands and products. We distribute products ranging from Tobacco, Wines, Spirits, Beer and Beverages to Cosmetic and Fragrances. We also produce and market our own brands of wines and spirits.
We represent an extensive list of brands for Wines, Spirits and Beverages.
Arthur's Reserve is an exquisite blend of fine taste with rich aroma. With each vintage, only the best parcels of grapes are set aside for the production on Arthur's Reserve. The intention is to make a wine of ‘breeding' which has the capacity to mature well in bottle and reflect our wine making philosophy and passion.
From Langhorne Creek, it has elegant aromas of mixed berries, dark chocolate and violets. The palate is smooth with blackcurrant and spicy oak flavours and finishes with fine chalky tannins.
Comes from the famous region of Barossa Valley. The nose leads with mocha, toasted oak and blueberry fruits. The palate is fleshy luscious and thick with super red ripe fruits. It is powerful but also shows amazing finesse.
Comes from one of the most distinguished wine regions of the world – Rheingau (Germany). A fruity, lean and concentrated Riesling with a harmonious play of acidity and fruit. Dry finish. A wine that truly reflect the taste of this beautiful region.
South Australia was first planted with vineyards in the mid 1800's and has long been regarded for its fine wines with abundant flavour. Featuring fine wines from this region, Heritage Vale offers product lines at an affordable price bracket for the aspiring drinkers.
Offers a range of varietals for your selection. The wines comes from a wine region that is regarded as one of the best-kept secrets in Australian Viticulture and also one of Australia's oldest and most significant wine regions, Langhorne Creek.
• Shiraz - A rich and generous Shiraz with lifted red, purple fruit and black pepper spice.
• Cabernet Sauvignon - A wine of considerable finesse and elegance showing firm yet fine structured tannins supported by violet, blackberry and red fruit flavours.
• Chardonnay - Typical stone fruit and pineapple lift with generous melon and peach flavours remaining lively and fresh with a fine finish.
Offers two of the most popular varietals in the world. These range are from the most productive and internationally known wine region, Central Valley.
• Cabernet Sauvignon - Brilliant reddish colour, rich in ripe red fruit, with a bouquet of vanilla and chocolate. Full bodied on the palate with firm silky tannins and a long aftertaste.
• Sauvignon Blanc - Highly aromatic, with intense notes of tropical fruit on the nose, expressing pleasant, fresh acidity and long flavourful aftertaste.